Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
For Instructor Led Training:
Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content of any e-learning course or has attended Online Classrooms/received recordings for more than 1 day. Also, In case a user downloads the E-Book for the course the money back guarantee will be void. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
Cancellation & Refunds:
Edunito, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
● In case we cancel an event, 100% of course fees will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 10 days of purchase of course. However, travel, logistics or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
● In case we cancel/postpone an event, the participants who are ahead of 10 days of purchase, of course, will be rescheduled to any upcoming batch without any extra charges.
● If a cancellation is done by a delegate 10 business days (or more) prior to the event, 20% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
● If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 10 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made
● No refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend both days of the course.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
Edunito reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice. Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request
is approved by Edunito